Degrees and Certifications:
I also added a couple of links on the web resources page.
I apologize for the disorganization of this web page. I am only now learning how to do stuff with it.
Ms. Laraja reading a story https://drive.google.com/file/
This is the mini lesson that Ms. Laraja mentioned https://drive.google.com/file/
*********This is the web site of Ms. Laraja and Ms. McWilliams, our reading teachers. Check it out from time to time. This is an excellent site to see and hear stories being read. It is also a site that has lots of literacy ideas and reading intervention tips. Some tips are for kindergarten and some are suited for first grade. https://sites.google.com/
Be sure to also regularily visit Ms. Naiman's web site for some fun and creative art project ideas
Announcement: "March 2020 Library Plans HAPPY ST.…"
~ 3/2 - 3/6 Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss - White Board "And to Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street"
and "Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss"- READING: "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (CD Book)
(TTC) - READING: "Green Eggs and Ham" - White Board
Pre-K - READING: "Dr. Seuss ABC" (CD Book)
~ 3/9 - 3/13 Happy St. Patrick's Day - White Board: "How to Catch a Leprechaun" -
READING: "The Night Before St. Patrick's Day"
(TTC) - READ: "St. Patrick's Day"
PRE-K - READ: "Bear Wants More"
~ 3/16 - 3/20 "St. Patricks Day in the Morning" (9:27 min)
"Luckiest Leprechaun" (11:27 min)
PRE-K - READ: "Ten Lucky Leprechauns" (3:00 min)
~ 3/23 - 3/27 - "Fletcher and the Springtime Blossoms" (7:00 min)
"Finding Spring" (7:15 min)
Pre -K: "When Spring Comes" (2:39)
K - 1 ● Sesame Street - https://www.sesamestreet.org/
- PBS Kids - https://pbskids.org/
- Starfall - https://www.starfall.com/h/
- The Kidz Page - http://thekidzpage.com/
- Highlights for Kids - https://www.highlightskids.com/
- StoryLine Online - https://www.storylineonline.net/
- Mystery Science - https://mysteryscience.com/
- Writing with fingers in different sensory trays (salt, flour, shaving cream, etc.)
- Read out loud to your child
- NCTM Five Frames - https://www.nctm.org/Classroom-Resources/Illuminations/Interactives/Five-Frame/
- NCTM Ten Frames - https://www.nctm.org/Classroom-Resources/Illuminations/Interactives/Ten-Frame/