The assignment this week (April 20-24) entails completing the following 10-11 items. Please complete all work by Friday, 4/24 at 2:00pm.
1. Please read over my Shared Document Comments from for the April 13-17 assignment, in red. You may have to scroll down in order to find the April 13-17 assignment.
2. Please read photocopy pages from the WWII Unit (you received this before we left) pages 601-608.
3. Please watch Crash Course US History # 36: Homefront.
4. Please watch the Wartown Clip from PBS' The War.
5. Please watch the Rationing and Recycling Clip from PBS' The War.
6. Please Complete a "War on the Homefront" notes organizer like the one on Slide 41 of WWII Notes Slides. (No need to submit this to me!)
7. Please View Slides 43-54 of WWII Notes Slides.
8. Please read Give Me Liberty! Text pages 915-923 and add any notes to your "War on the Homefront" notes organizer
9. Please define Unit Terms, below, and include in your "War on the Homefront" notes organizer
- War/Liberty Bonds
- Rosie the Riveter
10. **Mandatory for Credit/No Credit: Complete the table from the original HW # 3 (War on the Homefront). Link/File available here. Please VIEW and create your own Google Doc. Then, submit to me, (email@example.com), via Google Doc, or take a picture. Some have already sent this; you will see that you have a “Collected” already in Powerschool.
11. **Optional: Students will complete an OPTIONAL “Connection to Today” form linked here.