1920s Unit Homework
This Homework was provided as a document and included the following content.
_________HW # 1 Textbook Reading (0 points)
- Read textbook Chapter 12.4, pages 475-481 and think about the content of the pages in relation to the Essential Question: How did modern understandings of freedom and equality challenge traditional values in the 1920s?
_________HW # 2 Textbook Reading, Terms, & Questions (10 points)
- Read textbook Chapter 12.6, pages 488-496.
- Define the following terms, and think about their significance in relation to the Essential Question stated above. You may write these on this paper.
- Complete the table on the following page.
- Scopes Monkey Trial:
- Red Scare:
- Sacco & Vanzetti:
- National Origins Act:
- Emergency Quota Act:
- Ku Klux Klan:
- Continued…Using the Assessment Question on pages 496 as the basis of your responses, complete the table below with information demonstrating the divide between Rural and Urban America from the chapter.