Academic Support & Resources
Internal Academic support:
- Did you know that you can meet with your teacher for extra help? All teachers hold after school hours and can provide you with their after school availability upon request.
- If you still need support after meeting regularly with your teacher, please talk to your counselor about finding a peer tutor.
External Academic support:
Test Taking & Study Guides:
- Khan Academy is a free program that offers a wealth of online tutoring, including SAT/ACT prep.
- Tutor.com, now part of Princeton Review, is an interactive site where students can obtain live homework help from a professional tutor. There is a fee associated with the use of this program.
- College Student Tutors at Mount Holyoke College (MHC). Students can post a job on the MHC student employment website requesting a tutor. You (i.e. the employer) lists all of the specifics of your off campus, non-work study job (including what you are willing to pay) and then interested MHC students contact you directly. There is a fee associated with the use of this program.