Unit 4: Developmental Psych.
Unit 4: Developmental Psychology
How does the course of human development influence one’s behavior and mental processes?
- Is development a gradual process or a series of distinctly different stages?
- Will you still be the same person as you move through adulthood?
- How much of our development is nature and how much of our development is nurture?
Corresponding Chapters in Text (Thinking About Psychology):
Module 11: Prenatal and Childhood Development
Module 12: Adolescence
Grades for the 2nd Quarter:
- Parenting Tips Activity (~16 points)
- Roundtable Discussion (~10 points)
- Unit Test (~ 30 points)
- 4 Homeworks...See HW tab for unit
Extra Credit (To be awarded on lowest 2nd Quarter Assessment grade)
- 2 Options...See Extra Credit tab for unit