6:00 PM - 8:00 PM A Community Conversation: South Hadley Youth Substance Use
June 14, 2023
June 19, 2023
June 22, 2023
Now that South Hadley Public Schools has opened back up completely, there is an increased interest in the use of district facilities. In order to provide this opportunity to the community we thought it would be best to review the procedures and policies on how to rent a space in the district.
- The Facility Usage Form must be submitted atleast two weeks in advance, in order to allow sufficient time to ensure proper custodial staff.
- The principal will approve the request if the rental space is available and then forward the application to the Director of Facilities, currently Acting Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Business Operations Jennifer Voyik for processing and approval. If the rental space is not available the form will be returned with the reason noted.
- Use of any school facility may involve building rental and/or custodial fees. Please see policy KF-E-2 for rental fees. This policy is attached the the digital version of the Facility Usage Form.
- If school is cancelled, all facility rentals for that day will be cancelled.
- District Policies KF-R, KF-R-1 and KF-R-2 contain additional information regarding the use of facilities.
Any additional questions regarding the use of facilities can be directed to email@example.com.